Traveling Luck for Mojsinje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mojsinje?What's around Mojsinje?
Wikipedia near Mojsinje
Where to stay near Mojsinje
The timezone in Mojsinje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:33 and Sunset at 18:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.6314°, Longitude. 21.4803°
Satellite map around Mojsinje
Loading map of Mojsinje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mojsinje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dinina Livada (2km)
- Bakčište (2.5km)
- Donje Polje (2.5km)
- Torište (3km)
- Gušćak (3.1km)
- Ključ (3.8km)
- Kozara (3.8km)
- Ostrvo (3.9km)
- Veliki Prisadi (4km)
- Donje Polje (4km)
- Zabran (4.1km)
- Kovanluk (4.2km)
- Mali Prisadi (4.4km)
- Jabucar (4.5km)
- Selište (4.7km)
- Gornje Polje (4.7km)
- Karaula (5km)
- Utrina (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Mojsinje
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Stalaćka Klisura (4.7km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (2.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (4.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (4.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Mojsinjska Planina (4.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ravnjak (4.1km)
Airports close to Mojsinje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (145.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (189.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (220km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (243.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mojsinje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.