Traveling Luck for Moravica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Moravica?What's around Moravica?
Wikipedia near Moravica
Where to stay near Moravica
The timezone in Moravica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8458°, Longitude. 20.0772°
Satellite map around Moravica
Loading map of Moravica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Moravica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Markićevic (1.9km)
- Prijanovići (2km)
- Slatina (2.3km)
- Pilatovići (3.3km)
- Požega (3.4km)
- Gorobilje (3.7km)
- Bakionica (3.7km)
- Derad (4.7km)
- Svilaići (4.8km)
- Gugalj (5.1km)
- Počeča (5.4km)
- Dljin (5.6km)
- Prilipac (5.7km)
- Bogićevići (5.8km)
- Lučani (6.1km)
- Rasna (6.2km)
- Glumač (6.5km)
- Krstac (6.6km)
- Lopaš (6.7km)
- Mićići (6.8km)
- Loret (7km)
- Milićevo Selo (7.1km)
- Ćirjanići (7.1km)
- Manđelica (7.4km)
- Jelen Do (7.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Moravica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ljuta Strana (6.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Visibaba (6.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Požega (5.5km)
Airports close to Moravica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (128.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (164.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (190.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (224.5km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (240.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Moravica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.1km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (257.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.