Traveling Luck for Nelin Grob, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Nelin Grob?What's around Nelin Grob?
Wikipedia near Nelin Grob
Where to stay near Nelin Grob
The timezone in Nelin Grob is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9189°, Longitude. 21.0181°
Satellite map around Nelin Grob
Loading map of Nelin Grob and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nelin Grob, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ratković (1.9km)
- Gornja Sabanta (3.2km)
- Dubrava (3.7km)
- Orašje (4.5km)
- Velika Sugubina (4.6km)
- Staro Selo (5.7km)
- Džepare (6.1km)
- Slatina (6.4km)
- Donja Sabanta (6.8km)
- Mamutovac (6.9km)
- Cikot (7.5km)
- Bukorovac (8.8km)
- Dulene (9km)
- Siljevica (9.4km)
- Gornja Vrba (9.5km)
- Lomnica (9.7km)
- Donji Mišević (9.9km)
- Donja Vrba (10.1km)
- Trmbas (10.2km)
- Trešnjevak (10.3km)
- Ždraljica (10.4km)
- Rekovac (10.5km)
- Belica (10.7km)
- Velika Kruševica (10.9km)
- Gornji Mišević (11.2km)
- Bukorovac (11.4km)
- Dobroselica (11.7km)
Accommodation around Nelin Grob
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Raletinac (4.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Mitrač (9.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vrletnica (9.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Republic of Serbia (10.7km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- SR MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (10.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Levać (9.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dulensko Jezero (8.5km)
Airports close to Nelin Grob
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (134.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nelin Grob
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (161.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.