Traveling Luck for Niška Banja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Niska Banja?What's around Niska Banja?
Wikipedia near Niska Banja
Where to stay near Niška Banja
The timezone in Niska Banja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2947°, Longitude. 22.0042°
Satellite map around Niška Banja
Loading map of Niška Banja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Niška Banja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kovanluk (0.4km)
- Nikola Tesla (1.7km)
- Koritnik (1.7km)
- Banja (2.4km)
- Prva Kutina (2.7km)
- Radikina Bara (2.8km)
- Brzi Brod (4.1km)
- Rautovo (4.2km)
- Gornja Vrežina (4.5km)
- Jelašnica (4.5km)
- Suvi Do (4.6km)
- Lazarevo Selo (5.1km)
- Malča (5.5km)
- Prosek (5.8km)
- Vukmanovo (5.8km)
- Manastir (6.5km)
- Donja Vrežina (6.8km)
- Čukljenik (7.3km)
- Taskovići (7.5km)
- Gabrovac (7.5km)
- Berbatovo (7.6km)
- Selište (7.8km)
- Kunovica (8.9km)
- Donja Studena (9km)
- Jasenovik (9.3km)
- Knez-Selo (9.4km)
- Prokopova Kutina (9.7km)
- Sićevo (9.7km)
- Gadžin Han (9.8km)
- Pasjača (9.9km)
- Gornji Matejevac (9.9km)
- Koprivnica (10.1km)
- Donje Vlase (10.1km)
- Gornja Studena (10.2km)
- Donji Matejevac (10.2km)
- Niš (10.4km)
- Bancarevo (10.9km)
- Grkinja (11.3km)
- Oreovac (11.4km)
- Vrelo (11.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Niška Banja
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Seličevica (11km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Bogorodica (7.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nis (11.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Niško Polje (8.5km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ćele Kula (7.4km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Niška Banja (0km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vinik (11.1km)
Airports close to Niška Banja
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (133.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (156.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (179.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (222.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Niška Banja
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (249.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.