Traveling Luck for Niško Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Nisko Polje?What's around Nisko Polje?
Wikipedia near Nisko Polje
Where to stay near Niško Polje
The timezone in Nisko Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 17:51. It's light
Latitude. 43.3333°, Longitude. 21.9333°
Satellite map around Niško Polje
Loading map of Niško Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Niško Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donja Vrežina (1.7km)
- Niš (3.1km)
- Donji Matejevac (4.2km)
- Brzi Brod (4.4km)
- Gornji Komren (4.8km)
- Suvi Do (5.1km)
- Gornji Matejevac (5.4km)
- Donji Komren (5.5km)
- Kamenica (5.6km)
- Gornja Vrežina (6km)
- Hum (6.3km)
- Brenica (6.5km)
- Medoševac (7km)
- Gabrovac (7km)
- Nikola Tesla (7.4km)
- Knez-Selo (7.7km)
- Pasipoljana (8km)
- Kovanluk (8.7km)
- Prva Kutina (8.9km)
- Rujnik (9.1km)
- Malča (9.1km)
- Čamurlija (9.3km)
- Vukmanovo (9.3km)
- Koritnik (9.9km)
- Berbatovo (10km)
- Leskovik (10km)
- Popovac (10.1km)
- Jasenovik (10.1km)
- Donje Vlase (10.2km)
- Radikina Bara (10.4km)
- Bubanj (10.5km)
- Ćurlina (10.6km)
- Banja (10.7km)
- Knežica (11km)
- Gornje Međurovo (11.1km)
- Lazarevo Selo (11.3km)
- Novo Selo (11.4km)
- Prosek (11.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ćele Kula (3.4km)
- Železnička Stanica Matejevac (3.9km)
- Železnička Stanica Palilulska Rampa (3.9km)
- Železnička Stanica Crveni Krst (4.7km)
- Stanica Niš (6.3km)
- Stanica Niška Banja (8km)
- Železnička Stanica Malča (8km)
- Železnička Stanica Međurovo (10.6km)
- Železnička Stanica Toponica (11.4km)
Accommodation around Niško Polje
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nis (3.2km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ćele Kula (2.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Niško Polje (0km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Crni Vrh (11.4km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Niška Banja (8.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vinik (2.7km)
Airports close to Niško Polje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (132.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (164.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (183.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (225km)
Airfields or small airports close to Niško Polje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (243km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.