Traveling Luck for Tilva Njagra, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tilva Njagra?What's around Tilva Njagra?
Wikipedia near Tilva Njagra
Where to stay near Tilva Njagra
Also known as Tika Njagra
The timezone in Tilva Njagra is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.0736°, Longitude. 21.9967°
Satellite map around Tilva Njagra
Loading map of Tilva Njagra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tilva Njagra, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Tilva Njagra
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Lazareva Klisura (9.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Borski Rudnik (9.8km)
- a small primitive house.
- Francuske Barake (8.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Pogeri (8.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Antonijev Kladenac (14.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Borsko Jezero (2.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Bor (7.9km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Brestovačka Banja (5.1km)
Airports close to Tilva Njagra
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (176.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (179.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (184.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (225.1km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (232.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tilva Njagra
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (153.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.