Traveling Luck for Nosoljin, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Nosoljin?What's around Nosoljin?
Wikipedia near Nosoljin
Where to stay near Nosoljin
The timezone in Nosoljin is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2633°, Longitude. 20.5625°
Satellite map around Nosoljin
Loading map of Nosoljin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nosoljin, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vrtine (2.3km)
- Draganići (2.8km)
- Brojači (3.4km)
- Belo Polje (3.7km)
- Panojeviće (4.1km)
- Kućane (4.3km)
- Donja Tušimlja (5.3km)
- Redkaj (5.5km)
- Gornje Vlasovo (5.6km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (5.6km)
- Vidići (5.9km)
- Batnjik (5.9km)
- Raška (5.9km)
- Požežina (6.3km)
- Glušci (6.4km)
- Stanišići (6.6km)
- Mrmonje (6.8km)
- Gnjilica (7km)
- Končuliće (7.3km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (7.4km)
- Kozarevo (7.4km)
- Šumarci (7.6km)
Accommodation around Nosoljin
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crvena Glavica (6.5km)
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (4.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Raška (6.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dobra Voda (2.6km)
- a mill where logs or lumber are sawn to specified shapes and sizes.
- (Lumber mill) (7.7km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Mislopolje (6.6km)
Airports close to Nosoljin
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (101.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (173.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (199.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (204km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (210.7km)