Traveling Luck for Novo Selo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Novo Selo?What's around Novo Selo?
Wikipedia near Novo Selo
Where to stay near Novo Selo
The timezone in Novo Selo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 17:22. It's light
Latitude. 43.6453°, Longitude. 20.8703°
Satellite map around Novo Selo
Loading map of Novo Selo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Novo Selo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gočka Reka (2km)
- Mala Reka (2km)
- Novoselska Reka (3.1km)
- Stubalska Reka (4.6km)
- Graćačka Reka (4.7km)
- Velika Reka (4.7km)
- Duboki Potok (5.4km)
- Vrnjačka Reka (6.1km)
- Vujaški Potok (6.2km)
- Celijska Reka (6.6km)
- Otročka Reka (7.7km)
- Čukojevačka Reka (8km)
- Veliki Čainski Potok (8.2km)
- Vellka Reka (8.7km)
- Bara (8.8km)
Accommodation around Novo Selo
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Stepandelo (9km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Lipova (1.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ključ (4.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Vrnjačka Banja (4.9km)
Airports close to Novo Selo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (141.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (161.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (233km)
Airfields or small airports close to Novo Selo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.