Traveling Luck for Orešac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Oresac?What's around Oresac?
Wikipedia near Oresac
Where to stay near Orešac
The timezone in Oresac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 17:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6283°, Longitude. 22.0744°
Satellite map around Orešac
Loading map of Orešac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orešac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rudina (1.2km)
- Koševi (2.2km)
- Podbuk (2.5km)
- Vlanje (2.8km)
- Dubrave (2.9km)
- Delnice (3km)
- Ornica (3.1km)
- Klenje (3.3km)
- Dubrava (3.8km)
- Barice (3.9km)
- Selište (3.9km)
- Drum (4.1km)
- Cerače (4.2km)
- Ravnište (4.2km)
- Preslap (4.3km)
- Tovareš (4.5km)
- Rošinac (4.6km)
- Koljčaste Poljane (4.6km)
- Gladni Del (4.6km)
- Knjigino (4.7km)
- Živkove Bare (5km)
- Milićevo (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (4.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (2.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (2km)
Airports close to Orešac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (176.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (193km)
Airfields or small airports close to Orešac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.