Traveling Luck for Orlovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Orlovac?What's around Orlovac?
Wikipedia near Orlovac
Where to stay near Orlovac
The timezone in Orlovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6411°, Longitude. 21.0419°
Satellite map around Orlovac
Loading map of Orlovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orlovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bogdanje (1.7km)
- Rataj Mala (2.1km)
- Savran Mala (2.2km)
- Medveđa (3.8km)
- Rujišnik (4.6km)
- Trstenik (4.9km)
- Mijajlovac (5.2km)
- Grabovac (5.4km)
- Čairi (5.7km)
- Gornji Ribnik (6km)
- Donji Ribnik (6.6km)
- Gornja Počekovina (7.3km)
- Stražba (7.4km)
- Donja Crnišava (7.8km)
- Mala Sugubina (8.1km)
- Mala Drenova (8.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Orlovac
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Trstenički Odžaci (3.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Ljubostinja (4.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Toponica (7.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (7.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Izvor (6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Trstenik (5.4km)
Airports close to Orlovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (140.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (167.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (227.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Orlovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.