Traveling Luck for Orlovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Orlovac?What's around Orlovac?
Wikipedia near Orlovac
Where to stay near Orlovac
The timezone in Orlovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3000°, Longitude. 20.7333°
Satellite map around Orlovac
Loading map of Orlovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orlovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Panovići (1.3km)
- Čomage (2.3km)
- Lakšinovići (2.6km)
- Tioce (2.6km)
- Lisina (3.1km)
- Čajetina (4.5km)
- Rojići (5.5km)
- Šipačina (5.7km)
- Gornja Rudnica (5.9km)
- Beljak (6km)
- Dragodanje (6.1km)
- Milovići (6.7km)
- Beljak (6.9km)
- Kremiće (7.4km)
- Ćirkoviće (7.7km)
- Kaznoviće (7.7km)
- Novo Selo (7.9km)
- Gornje Džepe (8.6km)
- Palještica (8.6km)
- Lučno (8.7km)
- Karadak (8.8km)
- Donje Kaznoviće (8.9km)
- Mure (9.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Orlovac
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kaznovići (8.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Opština Raška (8.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kremićka Planina (6.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Ðorov Most (7.2km)
- a fence or wall enclosure for sheep and other small herd animals.
- Rvatske Bačije (7.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Krmište (9.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Jaram (8.9km)
Airports close to Orlovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (99.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (189.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (196.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (227.2km)