Traveling Luck for Ozren, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ozren?What's around Ozren?
Wikipedia near Ozren
Where to stay near Ozren
The timezone in Ozren is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:28 and Sunset at 18:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.5933°, Longitude. 21.8481°
Satellite map around Ozren
Loading map of Ozren and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozren, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Grmada (1.4km)
- Gavrančić (1.7km)
- Paunovo Blato (1.8km)
- Svinjci (1.8km)
- Ravna Poljana (1.8km)
- Cerak (2.5km)
- Letnica (2.6km)
- Bazarje (2.6km)
- Trljaci (2.7km)
- Prisad (2.9km)
- Govedarište (2.9km)
- Vlasina (3km)
- Babatija (3.1km)
- Sečar (3.2km)
- Jermenčić (3.5km)
- Ozren (3.6km)
- Bekčir (3.7km)
- Dubrava (3.8km)
- Stalovac (3.9km)
- Padalište (4.2km)
Accommodation around Ozren
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (2.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (0km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (0.9km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (1.3km)
Airports close to Ozren
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (190.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (214.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (214.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ozren
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.