Traveling Luck for Palilula, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Palilula?What's around Palilula?
Wikipedia near Palilula
Where to stay near Palilula
The timezone in Palilula is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:14 and Sunset at 19:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4897°, Longitude. 22.1119°
Satellite map around Palilula
Loading map of Palilula and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Palilula, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Brestovac (1.7km)
- Staro Selo (2.3km)
- Tlasti Del (3.2km)
- Zakućje (3.3km)
- Grujin Del (3.3km)
- Unjakovica (3.4km)
- Grdobran (3.6km)
- Bećirovača (3.7km)
- Dubrava (4.3km)
- Česta (4.5km)
- Dubrava (4.6km)
- Nerezina (5km)
- Markov Most (5.1km)
- Govedarica (5.2km)
- Cerje (5.3km)
- Vukšinac (5.6km)
- Stubal (5.8km)
- Sastavci (5.9km)
- Jovanov Del (6.2km)
- Telešica (6.3km)
Accommodation around Palilula
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stanica Svrljiški Miljkovac (2.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rt (4.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (4.5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (4.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (5.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ridinac (5.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (4.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Svrljig Grad (3.2km)
- a building for the shelter and feeding of farm animals, especially horses.
- Savinjske Pojate (6.4km)
Airports close to Palilula
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (162.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (199.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Palilula
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (228.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.