Traveling Luck for Panjica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Panjica?What's around Panjica?
Wikipedia near Panjica
Where to stay near Panjica
The timezone in Panjica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6628°, Longitude. 20.0956°
Satellite map around Panjica
Loading map of Panjica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Panjica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jovanovići (0.9km)
- Stakići (1.6km)
- Miloševići (2.8km)
- Plješivac (3km)
- Kućište (3.1km)
- Divljaka (3.2km)
- Podmalić (3.4km)
- Bokare (4.2km)
- Ðokovići (4.4km)
- Divljaka (4.5km)
- Mala (4.5km)
- Ðurđevići (5km)
- Dolina (5.1km)
- Kut (5.2km)
- Rijeka (5.3km)
- Radaljevo (5.4km)
- Novakovići (5.7km)
- Kaljevići (5.7km)
- Lanići (5.9km)
- Brđani (6.3km)
- Žirovanj (6.8km)
- Krcevine (6.8km)
- Popovići (6.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Panjica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Garevinska Kosa (4.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (1.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dobračko Polje (4km)
Airports close to Panjica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (151.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (168.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (189.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (211.5km)