Traveling Luck for Papratište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Papratiste?What's around Papratiste?
Wikipedia near Papratiste
Where to stay near Papratište
The timezone in Papratiste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:23. It's light
Latitude. 43.9153°, Longitude. 20.1067°
Satellite map around Papratište
Loading map of Papratište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Papratište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Papratište (0km)
- Pavlovići (1.2km)
- Maćići (1.6km)
- Tabanovići (2.5km)
- Jelen Do (2.8km)
- Tučkovo (3.5km)
- Gornji Karanci (3.5km)
- Manđelica (3.7km)
- Donji Karanci (3.8km)
- Čarapići (4.3km)
- Odžići (4.6km)
- Gugalj (4.6km)
- Boškovići (4.7km)
- Donja Dobrinja (4.8km)
- Srednja Dobrinja (4.9km)
- Loret (5.1km)
- Ostojići (5.2km)
- Stranjani (5.9km)
- Dljin (6.1km)
- Rogosevici (6.3km)
- Gornja Dobrinja (6.5km)
- Mađer (6.5km)
- Kamenica (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Papratište
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (4.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Musina Strana (4.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (6.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (6.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Malinjak (6.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vijenac (5.2km)
Airports close to Papratište
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (118.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (167.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (197.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (230.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (233.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Papratište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (250.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.