Traveling Luck for Paraćin, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Paracin?What's around Paracin?
Wikipedia near Paracin
Where to stay near Paraćin
The timezone in Paracin is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 17:18. It's light
Latitude. 43.8608°, Longitude. 21.4078°
Satellite map around Paraćin
Loading map of Paraćin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Paraćin, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Paraćin (0km)
- Tekija (2.8km)
- Glavica (4km)
- Striža (4km)
- Šavac (5.3km)
- Davidovac (6.1km)
- Lebina (6.5km)
- Čepure (6.5km)
- Mirilovac (7.1km)
- Bošnjane (7.3km)
- Ratare (7.4km)
- Trešnjevica (8.2km)
- Batinac (8.4km)
- Donje Vidovo (8.6km)
- Raševica (8.6km)
- Sinji Vir (9km)
- Gornje Vidovo (9.2km)
- Ćuprija (9.4km)
- Krežbinac (9.5km)
- Dvorica (9.7km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (9.7km)
- Donji Jovac (10.1km)
Accommodation around Paraćin
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vezirovo Brdo (7.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vinogradsko Brdo (7.4km)
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (6.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kovarski Bunar (9.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čukara (5.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (5.5km)
Airports close to Paraćin
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (161.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (240.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Paraćin
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (167.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.