Traveling Luck for Parmenac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Parmenac?What's around Parmenac?
Wikipedia near Parmenac
Where to stay near Parmenac
The timezone in Parmenac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 19:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.8950°, Longitude. 20.2911°
Satellite map around Parmenac
Loading map of Parmenac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Parmenac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Parmenac (0km)
- Ridage (2.1km)
- Beljina (3.1km)
- Pakovrače (3.3km)
- Prijevor (3.3km)
- Kraj (4.3km)
- Trbušani (4.7km)
- Rtari (5.2km)
- Loznica (5.3km)
- Čačak (5.5km)
- Ljubić (6.2km)
- Vranići (6.3km)
- Zeoke (6.7km)
- Topalovići (6.7km)
- Vranicko Selo (7km)
- Dučalovići (7.2km)
- Trsine (7.4km)
- Međuvršje (7.9km)
- Miokovci (7.9km)
- Atenica (7.9km)
- Rakova (8km)
- Kulinovci (8.2km)
- Caganje (8.2km)
- Jovaševići (8.3km)
- Filipovići (8.5km)
- Sadljike (8.6km)
Accommodation around Parmenac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ostojića Kosa (8.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (6.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rusavica (7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čačak (5.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (6.5km)
Airports close to Parmenac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (120km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (185.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (187.4km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (245.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (245.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Parmenac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (188km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.