Traveling Luck for Petrova Crkva, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Petrova Crkva?What's around Petrova Crkva?
Wikipedia near Petrova Crkva
Where to stay near Petrova Crkva
The timezone in Petrova Crkva is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.1619°, Longitude. 20.5278°
Satellite map around Petrova Crkva
Loading map of Petrova Crkva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Petrova Crkva, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Postenje (1.3km)
- Banja (1.6km)
- Novi Pazar (3.6km)
- Zlatarevina (4km)
- Trnavci (4.3km)
- Miščiće (5km)
- Barakovići (5.5km)
- Dolac (5.6km)
- Dragunac (5.7km)
- Vidovo (5.9km)
- Kozarevo (6.3km)
- Kosuriće (7km)
- Deževa (7.1km)
- Ivanča (7.3km)
- Požežina (7.4km)
- Dojeviće (7.5km)
- Cvijetnje (7.5km)
- Jablanica (7.5km)
- Glušci (7.7km)
- Mala Trnava (7.8km)
- Mur (7.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
Accommodation around Petrova Crkva
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šutenovačko Brdo (7km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- (Brickworks) (6.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrova Crkva (0km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ðurđevi Stubovi (3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (5.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Opština Novi Pazar (3.8km)
Airports close to Petrova Crkva
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (91.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (162.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (190.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (201.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.8km)