Traveling Luck for Plana, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Plana?What's around Plana?
Wikipedia near Plana
Where to stay near Plana
The timezone in Plana is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 17:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.0000°, Longitude. 20.2333°
Satellite map around Plana
Loading map of Plana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Plana, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pranjani (2.8km)
- Kućići (4.7km)
- Lokva (4.8km)
- Srezojevci (4.9km)
- Leušići (5.1km)
- Beke (5.3km)
- Glavaj (6.5km)
- Miokovci (6.9km)
- Gornja Gorevnica (7.6km)
- Topalovići (8km)
- Družetići (8.2km)
- Caganje (8.2km)
- Cukovac (8.8km)
- Teočin (8.9km)
- Trsine (8.9km)
- Bare (9km)
- Brezna (9km)
- Navosela (9.2km)
- Rošci (9.8km)
- Zorački Potok (9.8km)
- Koštunići (9.9km)
- Kamenica (10km)
- Ljubičići (10.1km)
- Drenova (10.4km)
- Obradovići (10.4km)
- Međuvršje (10.4km)
- Kraj (10.6km)
- Vranicko Selo (10.7km)
Accommodation around Plana
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Rožanj (10.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (6.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (9.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kobiljača (10.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kozarevo Brdo (9.1km)
Airports close to Plana
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (106.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (180.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (202.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (230.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (245.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Plana
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (179.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.