Traveling Luck for Plužina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pluzina?What's around Pluzina?
Wikipedia near Pluzina
Where to stay near Plužina
The timezone in Pluzina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.4564°, Longitude. 22.0703°
Satellite map around Plužina
Loading map of Plužina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Plužina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Grdobran (5.9km)
- Dubrava (6.1km)
- Leinac (6.9km)
- Megdan (7.1km)
- Tlasti Del (7.3km)
- Nerezina (7.3km)
- Brestovac (7.4km)
- Telešica (7.7km)
- Grujin Del (7.9km)
- Radikinac (8.1km)
- Staro Selo (8.2km)
- Merkovica (8.2km)
- Podina (8.2km)
- Selište (8.6km)
- Zajčevac (8.6km)
- Potkraj (8.8km)
- Plevnjište (8.8km)
- Veljanica (9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Plužina
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rt (7.9km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (9km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Kojin Krst (6.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (8.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Štrbanovac (7.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Svrljig Grad (3.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Svrljig (6.8km)
Airports close to Plužina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (162.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (201.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (205km)
Airfields or small airports close to Plužina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (231km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.