Traveling Luck for Podgorac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Podgorac?What's around Podgorac?
Wikipedia near Podgorac
Where to stay near Podgorac
Also known as Podgoraca
The timezone in Podgorac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 17:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9442°, Longitude. 21.9450°
Satellite map around Podgorac
Loading map of Podgorac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Podgorac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mali Klencuš (5.1km)
- Mali Maljenik (5.8km)
- Veliki Maljenik (5.8km)
- Faca Izvor (6.2km)
- Bogovinski Kamen (6.4km)
- Mastakan (7.3km)
- Straža (8km)
- Malinik (8.1km)
- Velike Rudine (8.3km)
- Dobromirov Krš (9.2km)
- Markuljevski Krš (10.4km)
- Tilva Meil (11km)
- Crveno Brdo (11.4km)
- Govedarski Vis (11.7km)
- Pogara (12km)
- Brezov Vrh (12.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Velika Reka (6.8km)
- Pojenjska Reka (9km)
- Salješča (9.1km)
- Kovej (9.4km)
- Arnauta (10.1km)
- Pojenjska Reka (10.4km)
- Zlotska Reka (10.5km)
- Skoruski Potok (10.6km)
- Lazarev Potok (12.3km)
- Zida (12.5km)
- Bogdanov Potok (12.5km)
- Predanov Potok (12.8km)
- Jasenova Reka (13.5km)
- Radovanska Reka (13.6km)
- Mirovska Reka (13.6km)
Accommodation around Podgorac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strnjački Brdo (9.4km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Lazareva Klisura (10km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tilva Skoruša (12.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Pogeri (11.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Buljeski Kladenac (9.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Boljevac (12.8km)
Airports close to Podgorac
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (188.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (190.1km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (193.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (199.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (215.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Podgorac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (166.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.