Traveling Luck for Poslon, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Poslon?What's around Poslon?
Wikipedia near Poslon
Where to stay near Poslon
The timezone in Poslon is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6508°, Longitude. 21.5364°
Satellite map around Poslon
Loading map of Poslon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poslon, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ravnica (1km)
- Sastavci (1.5km)
- Utrina (1.6km)
- Mali Prisadi (1.8km)
- Drenjak (1.9km)
- Slanopađa (2km)
- Veliki Prisadi (2km)
- Gorunjak (2.2km)
- Nišbair (2.8km)
- Čučanja (2.9km)
- Padalište (3km)
- Slatina (3km)
- Gušćak (3.1km)
- Zabran (3.2km)
- Kozara (3.5km)
- Birotinac (3.6km)
- Bakčište (3.7km)
- Utrina (3.7km)
- Kovanluk (3.8km)
- Dinina Livada (3.9km)
- Smrdan (3.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Poslon
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (3.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (2.3km)
Airports close to Poslon
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (190.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (237.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Poslon
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.