Traveling Luck for Poslonska Planina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Poslonska Planina?What's around Poslonska Planina?
Wikipedia near Poslonska Planina
Where to stay near Poslonska Planina
The timezone in Poslonska Planina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6333°, Longitude. 21.5333°
Satellite map around Poslonska Planina
Loading map of Poslonska Planina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poslonska Planina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gorunjak (0.8km)
- Zabran (1.1km)
- Drenjak (1.6km)
- Gušćak (1.9km)
- Sastavci (2.1km)
- Torište (2.3km)
- Veliki Prisadi (2.5km)
- Moravište (2.6km)
- Mali Prisadi (2.9km)
- Tatarin (2.9km)
- Ostrvo (3km)
- Padalište (3.1km)
- Utrina (3.2km)
- Gornje Polje (3.2km)
- Maminjevo (3.2km)
- Donje Polje (3.3km)
- Ravnica (3.3km)
- Dinina Livada (3.4km)
- Ključ (3.6km)
- Bakčište (3.6km)
- Top (3.7km)
- Goljak (3.9km)
- Ðip (3.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Poslonska Planina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mladenova Kosa (0.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (1.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ravnjak (1.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (0km)
Airports close to Poslonska Planina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (147.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (192.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (238.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Poslonska Planina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.