Traveling Luck for Pozlata, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pozlata?What's around Pozlata?
Wikipedia near Pozlata
Where to stay near Pozlata
The timezone in Pozlata is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:11 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. 43.5044°, Longitude. 21.4850°
Satellite map around Pozlata
Loading map of Pozlata and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pozlata, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Šuga (1.8km)
- Nerezina (2km)
- Bučina (2.1km)
- Milojeva Livada (2.7km)
- Suva Bara (2.7km)
- Donji Ključ (3km)
- Ðipak (3km)
- Cerjak (3.3km)
- Stara Koliba (3.5km)
- Ožezi (3.8km)
- Čalma (3.8km)
- Ravnica (4.1km)
- Sarajlika (4.2km)
- Velika Šuma (4.2km)
- Sastavci (4.3km)
- Parlog (4.5km)
- Leštak (4.6km)
- Carina (4.9km)
- Polje (4.9km)
- Mali Laz (5km)
- Veliki Laz (5.6km)
- Lojze (5.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Pozlata
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Damnjanovački Potok (5.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Radoševac (1.5km)
Airports close to Pozlata
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (129.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (203.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (203.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (250.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pozlata
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (214.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.