Traveling Luck for Pranjani, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pranjani?What's around Pranjani?
Wikipedia near Pranjani
Where to stay near Pranjani
The timezone in Pranjani is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:15. It's light
Latitude. 43.9850°, Longitude. 20.2117°
Satellite map around Pranjani
Loading map of Pranjani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pranjani, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pranjani (0km)
- Lokva (3km)
- Glavaj (4km)
- Kućići (4.2km)
- Beke (5.1km)
- Miokovci (6.2km)
- Caganje (6.4km)
- Navosela (6.5km)
- Rošci (7.3km)
- Kamenica (7.3km)
- Topalovići (7.6km)
- Leušići (7.6km)
- Družetići (7.7km)
- Srezojevci (7.7km)
- Ljubičići (7.8km)
- Međuvršje (8.4km)
- Gornja Gorevnica (8.7km)
- Trsine (9.3km)
- Odžići (9.6km)
- Donji Karanci (9.9km)
- Gornji Karanci (10km)
- Šumljakovina (10.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Pranjani
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (3.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (7.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (9.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kozarevo Brdo (8.2km)
Airports close to Pranjani
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (108.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (178.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (201.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (231.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (242.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pranjani
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (181.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.