Traveling Luck for Praskovče, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Praskovce?What's around Praskovce?
Wikipedia near Praskovce
Where to stay near Praskovče
The timezone in Praskovce is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 15:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6231°, Longitude. 21.5483°
Satellite map around Praskovče
Loading map of Praskovče and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Praskovče, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tatarin (1.3km)
- Gorunjak (1.6km)
- Ðip (1.9km)
- Ključ (1.9km)
- Drenjak (2.1km)
- Moravište (2.1km)
- Maminjevo (2.2km)
- Top (2.2km)
- Botanište (2.3km)
- Zabran (2.4km)
- Goljak (2.5km)
- Padalište (2.8km)
- Sastavci (2.8km)
- Bela Topola (3km)
- Gornje Polje (3.1km)
- Ostrvo (3.4km)
- Bresje (3.4km)
- Torište (3.5km)
- Ćosavica (3.6km)
- Gušćak (3.6km)
- Crkveno (3.7km)
- Moravište (3.7km)
- Reka (4km)
- Ašnik (4.1km)
- Dugo Polje (4.2km)
- Ravnice (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Praskovče
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mladenova Kosa (2.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Antonijeva Strana (3.4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Padina (3.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ravnjak (3.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (2.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nestor (3.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (4.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (2km)
Airports close to Praskovče
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (146.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (194km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (238.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Praskovče
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.