Traveling Luck for Prekonozi, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prekonozi?What's around Prekonozi?
Wikipedia near Prekonozi
Where to stay near Prekonozi
The timezone in Prekonozi is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5453°, Longitude. 21.8769°
Satellite map around Prekonozi
Loading map of Prekonozi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prekonozi, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Klen (1.7km)
- Krugljaja (1.7km)
- Rudenica (1.8km)
- Suvi Krst (2.1km)
- Belodelska Ulja (2.3km)
- Trnovača (2.4km)
- Bosilovac (2.4km)
- Vrbica (2.6km)
- Lunjevac (2.7km)
- Gabar (2.8km)
- Smailovica (3km)
- Dubrava (3.2km)
- Padalište (3.3km)
- Rsova Šuma (3.6km)
- Zmijarnik (3.6km)
- Kruške (3.7km)
- Davljenik (3.7km)
- Podina (3.9km)
- Babatija (3.9km)
- Rudenica (3.9km)
- Pragovi (4.1km)
- Požarak (4.2km)
- Butkovača (4.2km)
- Stalovac (4.2km)
- Ključ (4.3km)
Accommodation around Prekonozi
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (1.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Golak (1.8km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Drum (4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Žljebura (4.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Srnski Kamen (4.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (1.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Gole Vrtače (2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bautovac (3.7km)
Airports close to Prekonozi
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (151.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (184.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (214.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (221.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Prekonozi
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (214.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.