Traveling Luck for Prevešt, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prevest?What's around Prevest?
Wikipedia near Prevest
Where to stay near Prevešt
The timezone in Prevest is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:34 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7533°, Longitude. 21.0406°
Satellite map around Prevešt
Loading map of Prevešt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prevešt, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prevešt (0km)
- Lepojević (2.8km)
- Velika Kaludra (3km)
- Mala Kaludra (3.2km)
- Gornji Dubič (3.8km)
- Šljivica (3.8km)
- Gornja Sibnica (4km)
- Riljac (4.2km)
- Braštčska Mala (4.7km)
- Božurevac (4.9km)
- Kalenićki Prnjavor (5.3km)
- Donja Sibnica (5.4km)
- Sudimska Mala (5.7km)
- Donji Dubič (5.7km)
- Borčanska Mala (6.1km)
- Dragovo (7.1km)
- Maleševo (7.2km)
- Županjevac (7.2km)
- Rajinac (7.3km)
- Oparić (7.7km)
- Mala Sugubina (7.9km)
- Poljna (8.4km)
- Loboder (8.6km)
- Bogalinac (9.1km)
- Brainovac (9.1km)
- Panjak (9.2km)
- Motrić (9.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Prevešt
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Kalenić (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Golo Brdo (8.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Gluvaja (4.4km)
Airports close to Prevešt
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (242.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Prevešt
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (182.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.