Traveling Luck for Prilate, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prilate?What's around Prilate?
Wikipedia near Prilate
Where to stay near Prilate
The timezone in Prilate is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.8750°, Longitude. 20.4292°
Satellite map around Prilate
Loading map of Prilate and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prilate, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Prilate (0km)
- Debelo Brdo (2.1km)
- Orlosed (3.2km)
- Vukove Rupe (3.7km)
- Bandera (4.7km)
- Mačkovac (5.2km)
- Dovnanovica (5.2km)
- Podgora (6.2km)
- Veliko Brdo (6.9km)
- Velja Glava (7km)
- Samograd (7.2km)
- Čelin Krš (7.2km)
- Strmenjača (7.8km)
- Reška Gora (7.9km)
- Ponor (8.2km)
- Smallova Kula (8.2km)
- Veprnja (8.3km)
- Pogled (8.4km)
- Sinajsko Brdo (8.8km)
- Kraljevo Brdo (8.9km)
- Šumek (8.9km)
Accommodation around Prilate
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Mokra Gora (6.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gradina (4.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kelepolje (6.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ponor (6.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Parove Glave (8.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mojštirska Reka (7.5km)
Airports close to Prilate
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (71km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (133.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (167.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (177km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (213.6km)