Traveling Luck for Prnjavor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prnjavor?What's around Prnjavor?
Wikipedia near Prnjavor
Where to stay near Prnjavor
The timezone in Prnjavor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 17:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6589°, Longitude. 20.9928°
Satellite map around Prnjavor
Loading map of Prnjavor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prnjavor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Grabovac (3.6km)
- Bogdanje (4.2km)
- Stražba (4.8km)
- Trstenik (5.6km)
- Panjak (5.7km)
- Lozna (5.7km)
- Rataj Mala (5.8km)
- Mijajlovac (6.1km)
- Čairi (6.8km)
- Rajinac (6.9km)
- Štulac (7.2km)
- Savran Mala (7.3km)
- Rujišnik (7.3km)
- Donji Dubič (7.5km)
- Ugljarevo (7.8km)
- Dublje (7.9km)
- Borčanska Mala (8.4km)
- Srmušnjak (8.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Prnjavor
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (3.6km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Trstenički Odžaci (7.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Ljubostinja (1.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ključ (7.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Trstenik (4.3km)
Airports close to Prnjavor
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (142.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (163.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (231.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Prnjavor
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.