Traveling Luck for Raševica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rasevica?What's around Rasevica?
Wikipedia near Rasevica
Where to stay near Raševica
The timezone in Rasevica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8389°, Longitude. 21.3214°
Satellite map around Raševica
Loading map of Raševica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Raševica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Raševica (0km)
- Potočac (3.1km)
- Šavac (3.5km)
- Čepure (3.7km)
- Trešnjevica (4km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (4.6km)
- Sinji Vir (5.4km)
- Svojnovo (5.5km)
- Donje Vidovo (6.5km)
- Dvorica (7.1km)
- Striža (8.1km)
- Donji Jovac (8.2km)
- Paraćin (8.6km)
- Obrež (9.5km)
- Gornji Jovac (9.5km)
- Suvaja (9.8km)
- Ratare (10km)
- Gornje Vidovo (10.3km)
- Tekija (10.7km)
- Dragoševac (11km)
- Izbenica (11.1km)
Accommodation around Raševica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Odžinačka Kosa (8.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Jovac (11.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (7.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Obreška Kosa (9.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Zmič (7.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (8.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (6km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Zmajevica (8.9km)
Airports close to Raševica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (158.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (248.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Raševica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (169.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.