Traveling Luck for Rasna, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rasna?What's around Rasna?
Wikipedia near Rasna
Where to stay near Rasna
The timezone in Rasna is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:02 and Sunset at 19:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8167°, Longitude. 20.0253°
Satellite map around Rasna
Loading map of Rasna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rasna, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rasna (0km)
- Ćirjanići (1km)
- Šengolje (1.9km)
- Mićići (2km)
- Počeča (4.1km)
- Rečice (4.1km)
- Požega (4.2km)
- Svilaići (4.6km)
- Slatina (4.6km)
- Godovik (4.9km)
- Gorobilje (5km)
- Bakionica (6.1km)
- Nikolići (6.1km)
- Vulovići (6.8km)
- Glumač (7km)
- Milićevo Selo (7km)
- Prijanovići (7.2km)
- Gornje Selo (7.2km)
- Zlakusa (7.3km)
- Markićevic (7.5km)
- Stojkovići (7.8km)
- Markovići (8km)
- Roška Banja (8.1km)
- Grdovići (8.2km)
Accommodation around Rasna
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (7.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Veliki Vrh (5.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Požega (3.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Blagaja (5.8km)
Airports close to Rasna
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (132.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (160km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (189.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (218.7km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (241.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rasna
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (258km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.