Traveling Luck for Rečice, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Recice?What's around Recice?
Wikipedia near Recice
Where to stay near Rečice
The timezone in Recice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 17:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.7850°, Longitude. 20.0222°
Satellite map around Rečice
Loading map of Rečice and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rečice, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rečice (0km)
- Nikolići (2.2km)
- Godovik (2.6km)
- Šengolje (2.7km)
- Mićići (2.7km)
- Gornje Selo (3.1km)
- Ćirjanići (3.3km)
- Stojkovići (3.7km)
- Rasna (4.1km)
- Zabrdo (4.5km)
- Svračkovo (4.7km)
- Vulovići (4.8km)
- Počeča (4.8km)
- Donje Selo (4.9km)
- Roška Banja (5.2km)
- Grabovik (5.5km)
- Vraneši (5.7km)
- Svilaići (5.8km)
- Markovići (6km)
- Grdovići (6.2km)
- Proplanci (6.4km)
- Vrane (6.6km)
- Milićevo Selo (6.7km)
- Gorobilje (6.8km)
- Radobuda (6.9km)
- Zlakusa (6.9km)
- Slatina (7.4km)
- Pogled (7.6km)
Accommodation around Rečice
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (6.2km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (4.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Draganovac (5.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Veliki Vrh (3.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Požega (7.6km)
Airports close to Rečice
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (137km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (159.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (186.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (217.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (244.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rečice
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (261.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.