Traveling Luck for Resavica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Resavica?What's around Resavica?
Wikipedia near Resavica
Where to stay near Resavica
Also known as Dutovo
The timezone in Resavica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 44.0664°, Longitude. 21.5203°
Satellite map around Resavica
Loading map of Resavica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Resavica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Oštri Vrh (1.2km)
- Ðula-Deligrad (1.7km)
- Komarski Breg (2.9km)
- Ðula-Straža (3.9km)
- Sorina Padina (4.2km)
- Ðula (4.6km)
- Trujićovo Brdo (4.6km)
- Krš (4.8km)
- Babin Vrh (4.8km)
- Belo Brdo (5km)
- Prlovo (5km)
- Srednji Vrh (5km)
- Gorunjski Vrh (5.4km)
- Vujičko Brdo (5.7km)
- Miladinovo Brdo (5.9km)
- Veliki Pastorak (5.9km)
- Nabat (6.6km)
- Velika Sokolica (6.6km)
- Koševo (6.7km)
- Ðula (7.1km)
- Šarene Vode (7.2km)
- Mali Pastorak (7.3km)
- Maćija (7.3km)
Accommodation around Resavica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jelova Kosa (5.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Manasija (6.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Bela Crkva (4.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Despotovac (6.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Jabukovac (5.6km)
Airports close to Resavica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (149.2km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (188.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (201km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (224.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Resavica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (141.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.