Traveling Luck for Ribnica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ribnica?What's around Ribnica?
Wikipedia near Ribnica
Where to stay near Ribnica
The timezone in Ribnica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 16:00. It's light
Latitude. 43.7125°, Longitude. 20.6975°
Satellite map around Ribnica
Loading map of Ribnica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ribnica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ribnica (0.7km)
- Kovanluk (1.2km)
- Kraljevo (1.9km)
- Magnohrom (2.6km)
- Pančevo (3.8km)
- Trešnjar (4.3km)
- Metikoši (4.7km)
- Žiča (4.7km)
- Sirča (4.7km)
- Ratina (5.3km)
- Bačevište (5.3km)
- Boljkovac (5.6km)
- Marinkovići (6.4km)
- Gotovac (6.4km)
- Trebićska Mala (6.6km)
- Donja Sirča (6.8km)
- Čibukovac (6.9km)
- Gajčani (7km)
- Oplatnići (7km)
- Šumarice (7.2km)
- Gornja Sirča (7.2km)
- Dragosinjci (7.2km)
- Podgorci (7.4km)
- Zaklopača (7.5km)
- Gornji Adrani (7.8km)
- Jarčujak (7.8km)
- Kovačani (8.4km)
- Sinđelići (8.4km)
Accommodation around Ribnica
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Žiča (3.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Zapadno Pomoravlje (4.5km)
- independent political entity;
- An independent state.
- Serbia and Montenegro (7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Planište (8.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Malo Brdo (7.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Kraljevo (4.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kraljevo (3.4km)
Airports close to Ribnica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (148.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (246.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ribnica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (194.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.