Traveling Luck for Rtari, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rtari?What's around Rtari?
Wikipedia near Rtari
Where to stay near Rtari
The timezone in Rtari is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:19 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.8783°, Longitude. 20.2406°
Satellite map around Rtari
Loading map of Rtari and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rtari, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rtari (0km)
- Pakovrače (2.6km)
- Dučalovići (2.6km)
- Ridage (3.1km)
- Sadljike (3.3km)
- Popovići (3.5km)
- Jovaševići (3.6km)
- Markovica (4.5km)
- Zeoke (4.6km)
- Parmenac (5.2km)
- Planinci (5.3km)
- Ovčar Banja (5.8km)
- Tomići (5.8km)
- Tijanje (5.9km)
- Međuvršje (6km)
- Prijevor (6.3km)
- Rađenovići (6.7km)
- Ljubičići (7.2km)
- Beljina (7.2km)
- Caganje (7.8km)
- Kraj (7.8km)
- Rošci (8.1km)
- Kukići (8.2km)
Accommodation around Rtari
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (5.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Moravac (6.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rusavica (6.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (7.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Lučani (8.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (5km)
Airports close to Rtari
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (122.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (180.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (187.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (240.5km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (244.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rtari
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (192.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.