Traveling Luck for Sadevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sadevac?What's around Sadevac?
Wikipedia near Sadevac
Where to stay near Sadevac
The timezone in Sadevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 18:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.5833°, Longitude. 20.2167°
Satellite map around Sadevac
Loading map of Sadevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sadevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ivanjica (1.4km)
- Sveštica (1.6km)
- Šljivići (1.8km)
- Sađavac (1.8km)
- Bedina Varoš (1.9km)
- Zarići (3.3km)
- Popovići (3.4km)
- Crnjevo (3.9km)
- Mala (3.9km)
- Kolonija (4.3km)
- Glavinići (4.4km)
- Bukovica (4.4km)
- Grbići (4.7km)
- Grbići (5km)
- Ocokoljići (5.4km)
- Obrenovići (5.6km)
- Danilivoći (5.6km)
- Lisa (5.8km)
- Drenova (5.8km)
- Jevac (6km)
- Kušići (6.2km)
- Kaluševici (6.4km)
- Ristići (6.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Sadevac
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (4.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mucina Voda (4.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (4.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (5.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ivanjica (3.6km)
Airports close to Sadevac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (160.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (181.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (185.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (211.3km)