Traveling Luck for Samanjac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Samanjac?What's around Samanjac?
Wikipedia near Samanjac
Where to stay near Samanjac
The timezone in Samanjac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 19:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8081°, Longitude. 21.6597°
Satellite map around Samanjac
Loading map of Samanjac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Samanjac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Samanjac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (6.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Slavkov Bunar (8.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Javorac (5.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (2.9km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestovi Bunari (7.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (0km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Golo Vrče (6.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (3.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (5.2km)
Airports close to Samanjac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (182.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (219.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Samanjac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (176.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.