Traveling Luck for Šantarovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Santarovac?What's around Santarovac?
Wikipedia near Santarovac
Where to stay near Šantarovac
The timezone in Santarovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:30 and Sunset at 18:35. It's light
Latitude. 43.9122°, Longitude. 21.1678°
Satellite map around Šantarovac
Loading map of Šantarovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šantarovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šantarovac (0km)
- Bunar (2.2km)
- Šuljkovac (3km)
- Lukar (3.5km)
- Topola (4.1km)
- Kovačevac (4.3km)
- Donja Vrba (4.4km)
- Dragocvet (5.3km)
- Gornja Vrba (5.5km)
- Belica (5.8km)
- Ursule (5.9km)
- Medojevac (5.9km)
- Međureč (6.2km)
- Dragoševac (6.4km)
- Lozovik (6.6km)
- Kolare (6.7km)
- Loćika (7.2km)
- Cikot (7.3km)
- Slatina (7.8km)
- Glavinci (7.9km)
- Lomnica (8.2km)
- Donji Mišević (8.6km)
- Bresje (8.9km)
- Siokovac (8.9km)
- Deonica (9.2km)
- Vinorača (9.2km)
- Beočić (9.4km)
- Rekovac (9.4km)
- Gornji Mišević (9.5km)
- Trnava (10km)
Accommodation around Šantarovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Odžinačka Kosa (8.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Jošanica (7.8km)
- a planting of grapevines.
- Anatema (1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Radovačko Brdo (6.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Glaveja (9.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Duga Kosa (3.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Tetrebovo Polje (7.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (9.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šarenik (9.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Rekovac (9.8km)
Airports close to Šantarovac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (142.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šantarovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (160.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.