Traveling Luck for Šavac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Savac?What's around Savac?
Wikipedia near Savac
Where to stay near Šavac
The timezone in Savac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:20 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8411°, Longitude. 21.3583°
Satellite map around Šavac
Loading map of Šavac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šavac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šavac (0km)
- Čepure (1.8km)
- Raševica (3.5km)
- Striža (4.8km)
- Trešnjevica (5.1km)
- Donje Vidovo (5.2km)
- Potočac (5.3km)
- Paraćin (5.3km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (6.4km)
- Sinji Vir (6.4km)
- Tekija (7.2km)
- Ratare (7.3km)
- Svojnovo (7.5km)
- Dvorica (7.9km)
- Gornje Vidovo (8.1km)
- Donji Jovac (8.8km)
- Glavica (9.1km)
- Obrež (9.5km)
- Lebina (9.6km)
- Gornji Jovac (10.1km)
- Sikirica (10.1km)
- Krežbinac (10.4km)
- Davidovac (11.2km)
Accommodation around Šavac
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (10.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (10.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Obreška Kosa (10.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Babin Do (10.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čukara (10km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (3.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Paraćin (9.3km)
Airports close to Šavac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (160.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (245.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šavac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (169.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.