Traveling Luck for Sedlo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sedlo?What's around Sedlo?
Wikipedia near Sedlo
Where to stay near Sedlo
The timezone in Sedlo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 18:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.7500°, Longitude. 21.8167°
Satellite map around Sedlo
Loading map of Sedlo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sedlo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gornje Govedarište (0.9km)
- Vasiljevac (1.1km)
- Beljakovica (1.4km)
- Cerje (1.8km)
- Donje Govedarište (1.8km)
- Pakleš (2.4km)
- Beljajka (2.5km)
- Prevalac (2.7km)
- Strani Seč (2.7km)
- Grabčina (2.7km)
- Plandište (3.2km)
- Stubal (3.5km)
- Ivar (3.7km)
- Krušje (3.7km)
- Pražnica (3.7km)
- Prince (4.2km)
- Krušik (4.2km)
- Granica (4.3km)
- Bučina (4.4km)
- Oravica (4.5km)
- Rajkov Oblog (4.7km)
- Repušak (4.8km)
- Okološte (4.8km)
- Lojšte (4.9km)
- Krušej (4.9km)
- Redište (5.1km)
- Kučkovica (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Sedlo
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pakleška Strana (2.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (2.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (4.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (4.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (1.4km)
Airports close to Sedlo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (197.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (205.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (208.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sedlo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (187.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.