Traveling Luck for Sesalac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sesalac?What's around Sesalac?
Wikipedia near Sesalac
Where to stay near Sesalac
The timezone in Sesalac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.6819°, Longitude. 21.9772°
Satellite map around Sesalac
Loading map of Sesalac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sesalac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lom (1.1km)
- Topoljak Slivice (1.6km)
- Rt (1.7km)
- Gorni Del (1.9km)
- Visoki Del (2.3km)
- Donji Del (2.4km)
- Rašin Del (2.5km)
- Guđerina (2.6km)
- Cerak (2.7km)
- Kamen (2.8km)
- Kosovski Del (3.6km)
- Perša (3.7km)
- Stubline (3.7km)
- Golemi Lipov Trap (3.9km)
- Gradište (4.3km)
- Banovo Brdo (4.3km)
- Mali Obli Del (4.4km)
- Tumba (4.5km)
- Vetrila (4.5km)
- Mitrov Kamen (4.5km)
- Kusak (4.6km)
- Sredni Del (4.8km)
- Krovina (4.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Sesalac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lazareva Padina (1.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Pećara (2.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Duboka Padina (1.7km)
Airports close to Sesalac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (198km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (214.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sesalac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.