Traveling Luck for Sikirica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sikirica?What's around Sikirica?
Wikipedia near Sikirica
Where to stay near Sikirica
The timezone in Sikirica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:24 and Sunset at 17:27. It's light
Latitude. 43.7778°, Longitude. 21.4194°
Satellite map around Sikirica
Loading map of Sikirica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sikirica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sikirica (0km)
- Drenovac (2km)
- Gornje Vidovo (2km)
- Krežbinac (3.3km)
- Ratare (3.5km)
- Donji Katun (4.6km)
- Pojate (5.8km)
- Donje Vidovo (5.8km)
- Busilovac (6.4km)
- Striža (6.9km)
- Obrež (6.9km)
- Lebina (7.4km)
- Gornji Katun (7.4km)
- Stari Bračin (7.8km)
- Ćićevac (7.9km)
- Golubovac (8.4km)
- Novi Bračin (8.7km)
- Čepure (8.8km)
- Varvarin (9km)
- Bračin (9.5km)
- Tekija (9.5km)
- Jovanovac (9.6km)
- Mirilovac (9.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Sikirica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gradac (8.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vinogradsko Brdo (4.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Babin Do (5.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Petka (8.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ludi Vir (6.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (6.9km)
Airports close to Sikirica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (170.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (242.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sikirica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (178.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.