Traveling Luck for Šiljata Stena, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Siljata Stena?What's around Siljata Stena?
Wikipedia near Siljata Stena
Where to stay near Šiljata Stena
The timezone in Siljata Stena is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 18:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.8072°, Longitude. 20.9258°
Satellite map around Šiljata Stena
Loading map of Šiljata Stena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šiljata Stena, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cerovik (2.3km)
- Kolenac (3.1km)
- Kruševica (3.3km)
- Dobroselica (5.6km)
- Zimovnik (6.1km)
- Minića Kraj (6.7km)
- Godačica (7.5km)
- Staro Selo (7.7km)
- Kalenićki Prnjavor (7.8km)
- Bajčetina (8.1km)
- Mirkovac (8.4km)
- Dulene (8.6km)
- Ravanica (8.7km)
- Riznići (8.9km)
- Šljivica (9.6km)
- Donja Reka (9.7km)
- Županjevac (9.7km)
- Bogalinac (10.3km)
- Leševo (10.5km)
- Petropolje (11.1km)
- Sudimska Mala (11.2km)
- Milakovac (11.4km)
- Zakuta (11.4km)
- Jelovak (11.4km)
- Loboder (11.5km)
- Siljevica (11.8km)
- Gornji Dubič (11.8km)
- Perovića Mala (11.9km)
- Gornja Sibnica (12.1km)
- Maleševo (12.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Šiljata Stena
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Kalenić (7.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dulensko Jezero (9.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradište (12.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Leševska Reka (11.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Mitrač (10.1km)
Airports close to Šiljata Stena
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (143.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šiljata Stena
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (177.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.