Traveling Luck for Sinji Vir, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sinji Vir?What's around Sinji Vir?
Wikipedia near Sinji Vir
Where to stay near Sinji Vir
The timezone in Sinji Vir is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 15:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8800°, Longitude. 21.3164°
Satellite map around Sinji Vir
Loading map of Sinji Vir and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sinji Vir, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sinji Vir (0km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (1.4km)
- Trešnjevica (1.4km)
- Dvorica (1.7km)
- Donji Jovac (2.9km)
- Gornji Jovac (4.2km)
- Raševica (5.4km)
- Šavac (6.4km)
- Ostrikovac (6.8km)
- Donji Majur (7.6km)
- Čepure (7.9km)
- Kolare (7.9km)
- Ćuprija (8km)
- Potočac (8.4km)
- Glavinci (8.7km)
- Dragoševac (8.8km)
- Bresje (8.8km)
- Majur (8.9km)
- Paraćin (9km)
- Mijatovac (10km)
- Kolonije (10.3km)
- Svojnovo (10.6km)
Accommodation around Sinji Vir
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Odžinačka Kosa (5.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Jovac (5.8km)
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (9.9km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Striška Bara (7.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (8.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Zmič (4.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (7.5km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (9.6km)
Airports close to Sinji Vir
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sinji Vir
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (164.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.