Traveling Luck for Sisevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sisevac?What's around Sisevac?
Wikipedia near Sisevac
Where to stay near Sisevac
Also known as Sicevac-Vrsic, Sisevac Vrcic, Sisevac Vrčić, Sićevac-Vršić
The timezone in Sisevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:36. It's light
Latitude. 43.9500°, Longitude. 21.5964°
Satellite map around Sisevac
Loading map of Sisevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sisevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mala Papratna (2.2km)
- Ivin Vrh (2.4km)
- Pelinova Glava (2.9km)
- Gorunovac (3.6km)
- Velika Papratna (3.7km)
- Košući Vrh (4.2km)
- Debela Glava (5.5km)
- Garnovički Vrh (5.5km)
- Srneće Brdo (5.6km)
- Faca Raška (6.4km)
- Bolvan (7.3km)
- Debelo Brdo (7.9km)
- Malo Vrelo (7.9km)
- Brestovac (8.2km)
- Javorački Vrh (8.7km)
- Šiljati Vrh (8.8km)
- Crni Vrh (9.1km)
- Barski Vrh (9.3km)
- Faca Mare (9.4km)
- Veliki Kojzi Rog (9.5km)
- Tilva ku Čekvar (9.5km)
Accommodation around Sisevac
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Ravanica (9.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Blaga Marija (7.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Krvajičko Brdo (7.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bela Voda (9km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Dobra Ledenica (8.3km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Pasuljanske Livade (7.5km)
Airports close to Sisevac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (164.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (188.2km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (200.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (220.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sisevac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (157.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.