Traveling Luck for Šljivica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sljivica?What's around Sljivica?
Wikipedia near Sljivica
Where to stay near Šljivica
The timezone in Sljivica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 15:59. It's light
Latitude. 43.7575°, Longitude. 21.0003°
Satellite map around Šljivica
Loading map of Šljivica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šljivica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šljivica (0km)
- Gornji Dubič (2.6km)
- Kalenićki Prnjavor (3.3km)
- Sudimska Mala (3.4km)
- Prevešt (3.8km)
- Borčanska Mala (4.5km)
- Donji Dubič (5.8km)
- Gornja Sibnica (5.8km)
- Loboder (5.9km)
- Mala Kaludra (6.1km)
- Rajinac (6.1km)
- Velika Kaludra (6.4km)
- Lepojević (6.6km)
- Božurevac (6.9km)
- Riljac (7.1km)
- Županjevac (7.1km)
- Donja Sibnica (7.4km)
- Panjak (7.8km)
- Cerovik (8.5km)
- Maleševo (8.5km)
- Braštčska Mala (8.5km)
- Bogalinac (9km)
- Minića Kraj (9.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Šljivica
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (9.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Kalenić (2.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šiljata Stena (9.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Gluvaja (7.1km)
Airports close to Šljivica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (152.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (243.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šljivica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (182.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.