Traveling Luck for Smiljevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Smiljevac?What's around Smiljevac?
Wikipedia near Smiljevac
Where to stay near Smiljevac
The timezone in Smiljevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2500°, Longitude. 20.1500°
Satellite map around Smiljevac
Loading map of Smiljevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Smiljevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kokošiće (1.7km)
- Gornja Mahala (2.1km)
- Kneževac (2.7km)
- Žitniće (2.8km)
- Sehova Mahala (3.1km)
- Veskoviće (3.1km)
- Bronjska Mahala (3.8km)
- Kaličani (4km)
- Raspoganče (4.1km)
- Radulovići (4.4km)
- Štavalj (4.4km)
- Gradac (4.6km)
- Sredojevići (4.9km)
- Stup (4.9km)
- Draževiće (5.4km)
- Višnjice (5.8km)
- Dragojloviće (6.1km)
- Vrapci (6.1km)
- Brnjica (6.4km)
- Kamešnica (6.6km)
- Sušica (7.2km)
- Rakonjci (7.5km)
- Boguti (7.5km)
- Duga Poljana (7.6km)
- Lazine (7.7km)
- Goluban (7.8km)
- Gornja Mahala (7.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Smiljevac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (6.6km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sulaževa Ćuprija (2.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kurilovo (5.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Vranotiće (7.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Dedov Krš (2.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pometenik (7km)
Airports close to Smiljevac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (123.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (145.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (177.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (188.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (203km)