Traveling Luck for Smilovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Smilovac?What's around Smilovac?
Wikipedia near Smilovac
Where to stay near Smilovac
The timezone in Smilovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:51 and Sunset at 19:19. It's light
Latitude. 43.7742°, Longitude. 21.5828°
Satellite map around Smilovac
Loading map of Smilovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Smilovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bregovina (2.5km)
- Suguzica (3.9km)
- Goleševo (4.3km)
- Ravna Dubrava (4.8km)
- Lojze (4.8km)
- Međak (4.8km)
- Nerezina (4.8km)
- Belilo (4.9km)
- Šumak (5.1km)
- Buđevac (5.3km)
- Majstorski Deo (5.4km)
- Dubrava (5.7km)
- Ramnjak (5.7km)
- Gornja Reka (5.9km)
- Stubanj (5.9km)
- Klejne (6km)
- Sredoreka (6.3km)
- Banjski Put (6.3km)
- Prlo (6.3km)
- Javorac (6.3km)
- Vranjak (6.5km)
- Bogoševac (6.6km)
Accommodation around Smilovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kozi Grb (6.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Javorac (5.8km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Bojište (3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednjak (6.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (6.1km)
Airports close to Smilovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (180.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (227.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Smilovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (180.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.