Traveling Luck for Srednja Klina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Srednja Klina?What's around Srednja Klina?
Wikipedia near Srednja Klina
Where to stay near Srednja Klina
The timezone in Srednja Klina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.7847°, Longitude. 20.7792°
Satellite map around Srednja Klina
Loading map of Srednja Klina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Srednja Klina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Srednja Klina (0km)
- Gornja Klina (1.1km)
- Berance Mahala (1.3km)
- Ðurak Mahala (1.9km)
- Hodić Mahala (2.2km)
- Tomislav (3km)
- Kućica (3.1km)
- Košutan Mahala (3.1km)
- Donja Klina (3.3km)
- Trnavce (3.8km)
- Kotore (4.1km)
- Čolaković Mahala (4.3km)
- Zenelović Mahala (4.7km)
- Brahović Mahala (4.8km)
- Jašarović Mahala (4.9km)
- Boževce (4.9km)
- Gornje Prekaze (4.9km)
- Srbica (5.1km)
- Mehović Mahala (5.4km)
- Donji Strmac (5.8km)
- Recaj Mahala (6km)
- Donje Prekaze (6.1km)
- Gradevci (6.6km)
- Vitak (6.6km)
- Mikušnica (6.6km)
- Novo Selo (6.7km)
- Rosulje (6.9km)
- Ljubovac (7km)
- Gecaj Mahala (7.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Srednja Klina
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Klinsko Polje (1.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Leskova (7.3km)
- water mill;
- a mill powered by running water.
- Jahirova Vodenica (6.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Opština Srbica (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bajram Barahtori (3.1km)
Airports close to Srednja Klina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (37.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (136.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (158.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (206.2km)
Ohrid(OHD), Ohrid, Former macedonia (212.3km)